Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grade 11 IT

Since I sent out the message about the IT books I have received questions like the following regarding the IT books: How many pages are the books? Can I receive a copy before the holidays? Can I register now?

Please remember – we are still working on the IT books as we have had 3 books to complete this year. Most of the first term theory has already been written but is still being checked and improved, and must also be translated and the layout done. I am not prepared to share modules that I am not completely happy with!

The first Delphi chapter has been placed on the blog a while ago. I will probably upload the Hardware chapter sometime during December. You will need Internet access at home.

The first Theory chapter won’t be password protected. This will enable you to access it and we can deal with registration and payment after the school starts in January.

Regards

Sandra

 

No comments:

Post a Comment